WWKR “K-Rock” reaches “the demographic” in today’s marketing…Adults ages 30-60. An affluent responsive group, encompassing two income families and “empty nesters” with large discretionary incomes. K Rock appeals to this group and fits their life styles. They are responsive listeners (not passive) and react positively to material presented on West Michigan’s K Rock.
WWKR delivers your commercial message with 5,500 watts of power twenty four hours daily. K Rocks high power originates from a 500 foot tower east of Hart, which delivers the broadest coverage available, from Muskegon in the south to Northern Benzie County in the north.
- Commercial announcements are limited to 8 minutes per hour. The end result is your commercial message is showcased within our entertainment formula, assuring K Rock listeners hear your important message.
- Commercial messages are available in sixty and thirty second increments. Fifteen second commercials are available as bookends.
- Recognized agencies are commissionable.
- Invoice terms are net thirty.
- Rates per commercial range from ten to thirty dollars. Long term discounts may apply.
Contact us for specific rates, avails and programming specials.